Friday 23 May 2014

Artist & The Goddess of Art



how to do worship Goddess of Art ; surrender in feet with lotus heart !


thinking , what and why  !!
what one  will do maximum as achievement in writing
top of  any  one will do  all writing for core satisfaction !

definitely 
will  take all possible precautions to keep work , safe 
surely collect them in  neat file  or in pen / hard drives !

to be over sure 
one  will collect all  skilled work  and  will try  contact  
respective  person , publication house , or  another else !

as optimum output 
thee get appreciation expression  of emotions in variety 
or  get selected finally  by  any brand  publication house !

is it my happiness !
if my book get published  with all copyright of  PB house 
my expression get  mortgage and  my  emotion get deposit !

is it my happiness !
if  bird trapped in beautiful cadge  and butterfly  can't fly 
feeling happy  in expression of freedom  even not brand !!

it is my happiness ..
people will know me  must  for  work not restricted bands 
don't want sell my flower  to any  perfume making  factory ...


© All rights reserved

1 comment:

  1. don't want sell my flower to any perfume making factory on the account of freedom loss ... respect and paying skill-flower on feet of Goddess of art ...

    ReplyDelete