Friday 16 January 2015

The Beautiful Balance


the beautiful balance stands always with me 
starts over walking upon small feet with body 
than its converts over entire love relationships

after it educates about life and responsibilities 
it hold hands among adolescence and maturity 
rest remains beautifully wordily along wise tales.

get empty filling the pot, get empty to filled again
fill it again to get empty, my child's best play-time
it's with inside-outside, with me and between you

best coordinator final circle of life-death death-life 
beautiful balance always parallel with me to knock 
called fortuitously "thank you god for everything"

though thy not gives hand , only shows tip of finger 
still will walk-through long, with holding rope of faith
thy shows faith upon my walks , i'm responding well 

No comments:

Post a Comment